The Petzl Grillon is an adjustable lanyard for precise work positioning. It comes with a removable protective sheath to protect the rope from abrasive contact. Used and favoured all over the world by Rope access workers it is now becoming a favourite with tree surgeons.
- Allows quick installation of an adjustable anchor that is longer than two meters
- The self-locking device allows easy adjustment of the length and tension at the anchor point (make a mule knot on the GRILLON to lock the anchor)
- Semi-static rope, resistant to ageing and abrasion
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in seven lengths: 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a colour-coded label at the connector end
- Price is for one item only, the picture shows different uses
Certification(s) : ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC
**Carabiner in the photo is not included**
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.