The GRILLON PLUS lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. The aramid fibre rope provides excellent abrasion resistance. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. GRILLON PLUS is available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m, and is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Aramid fibre rope provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Allows quick installation of an adjustable anchor that is longer than two meters
- The self-locking device allows easy adjustment of the length and tension at the anchor point (make a mule knot on the GRILLON to lock the anchor)
- Semi-static rope, resistant to ageing and abrasion
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in seven lengths: 2 and 3-meter lengths.
- Lanyard length is immediately identified by a colour-coded label at the connector end
Certification(s) : ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC
**Carabiner in the photo is not included**
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.