A self-braking anti-panic descender from Petzl. The ultimate descender for all rope access works where you need to move down the rope as you work.
- Multi-functional handle allows the user to :
- unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- move more easily on horizontal or low-angle terrain, thanks to the button on the handle
- get into position without having to tie off the device
- Anti-panic function is engaged if the user pulls too strongly on the handle: brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Anti-error safety catches to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope. The shape of the cam is designed to improve rope glide when ascending
- The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope when passing intermediate anchors
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTPRO foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp)
- The locking screw of the swinging side-plate allows the I’D S to be part of a rescue kit
- Lowers heavy loads up to 250 kg (only for expert users; consult the Instructions for Use of the device)
- Available in two colours
- Weight: 530 g
- Colour: yellow
- Rope Diameter Use - 10 to 11.5mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 341 class A, CE EN 12841 type C,
- NFPA 1983 Light UseD200S0
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.