MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-compact, extremely light progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Versatile: - toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes... - may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position.
- Aluminium sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load - pulley: 2,5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2,5 kN
- Weight: 85 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
- Material(s): aluminium, steel, stainless steel, nylon
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
All items ordered between December 21st and January 2nd will be processed on our return on the 3rd January.
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.