Petzl Mini Prusik Pulley
A small lightweight pulley but strong enough for big loads, it is ideal for carrying on your harness at no weight expenditure.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in lightweight progress capture systems
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Flat, compact and lightweight
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, aluminum sheave
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA
- Weight 80 g
- Min. rope diameter 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter 11 mm
- Sheave type sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter 25 mm
- Efficiency 91 %
- Working load 5 kN
- Working load on one rope strand: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength 23 kN
- Guarantee 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.