New design of the very popular Newton fall arrest harness. Certified to CE EN 361, EAC the harness is very simple to use and very comfortable to work in even for extended periods of use. This is the European version.
- European version:
- close fitting but designed to give complete freedom of movement
-LIFT spreader is easily attached to slots on the shoulder straps which will keep wearer in an upright position while descending
- Ease of use:
- upper and lower parts of the harness are easy to identify due to the colour coded material which makes helps while fitting the harness
- sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- self-locking buckles on the leg and shoulder straps allow fast and easy adjustment
- plenty of equipment loops for tool and storage bags
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel
||70-93 cm / 27"-36"
||83-120 cm / 32"-47"
||47-62 cm / 18"-24"
||50-65 cm / 19"-25"
||165-185 cm / 65"-72"
||175-200 cm / 68"-78
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.