Multi-directional semi-circle carabiner
- From Petzl a multi-directional carabiner for which is used for:-
- - fastening the NEWTON and FALCON ASCENT harnesses by joining the two attachment points
- - connecting a fall arrest system (NEWTON) or a CROLL ventral rope clamp (FALCON ASCENT)
- Strength: 15 kN (in all directions)
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362
- Weight:- 90grams
- Major axis strength 20Kn
- Minor axis strength 15Kn
- Open gate strength 7Kn
- Gate opening 22mm
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.