Very high-quality steel screwgate carabiner.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- - fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- - ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- - protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- - SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Major axis strength: 38 kN
- Minor axis strength: 16 kN
- Open gate strength: 15 kN
- Gate opening: 22mm
Guarantee : 3 years
Weight: 185 g
Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
Gate opening: 21 mm
Certification(s) : CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.