Petzl Progress I Adjust Lanyard
Single adjustable progression lanyard
Single adjustable progression lanyard allows continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard (rope ascent, traverse on a safety line...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
- Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
- - rope ascent: the PROGRESS ADJUST I lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- - moving along a fixed line: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- - very quick and precise length adjustment thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- - facilitated clipping due to connector held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with one VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiner
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer
- Length: up to 95 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.