Petzl Progress Adjust Double Lanyard
Adjustable progression lanyard Adjustable progression lanyard allows continuous connection during all types of progression (rope ascent, traverse on a safety line...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length of the adjustable arm can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
- Adjustable double lanyard that provides a continuous connection in all types of progression: - rope ascent: fixed arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, adjustable arm to adjust lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors - moving along traverse lines: fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster - facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
- (1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 245 g
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer Lengths: - fixed arm: 65 cm - adjustable arm: up to 95 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.