The Petzl Rescucender is very simple and ergonomic to use, it is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
- Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
- Simple to use, and ergonomic: - openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope - independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening.
- These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator. - cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling - large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation - integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 260 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983
- Technical Use Rope compatibility: 9-13 mm
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.