Petzl RollClip A
TheROLLCLIP A is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the pulley side that facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor. It is available with an automatic TRIACT-LOCK locking system, or without a locking system.
- Easier handling: - sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency - gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor - may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping - Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- H profile of carabiner: - ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio - protects markings from abrasion
- Available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system
- Non-Locking is a spring gate action
- Triact Lock is a 3 way locking system
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.