Petzl Rollclip Z
ROLLCLIP Z is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the non-pulley side to facilitate installation on anchors and devices. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
H cross-section of carabiner: -
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
Two locking systems available: -
- TRIACT-LOCK:automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- CE EN 362, EN 12278, EAC
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.