SEQUOIA SRT is a tree care seat harness for ascents on a single rope. It has a ventral attachment point that allows a ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik to be installed with CHICANE and KNEE ASCENT accessories. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist. It is equipped with DOUBLE BACK PLUS self-locking buckles on the waistbelt and FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles on the leg loops. The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICRO FLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holder.
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with a foam padding for comfort during suspension
- two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICRO FLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- ventral attachment point has a textile bridge to improve comfort when walking
- waistbelt equipped with self-locking DOUBLE BACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves. The locking system of the buckle limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening
- DOUBLE BACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herself comfortable. The buckles have a plastic cover that guarantees locking
- nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspension
- shoulder straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.