Petzl Swivel - Open
Gated swivel with large opening for attachment to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...). It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves twisting and tangling problems with ropes and lanyards. Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
- Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...) because of its large opening
- Reduces bulk and weight of component systems. Solves twisting and tangling problems with ropes and lanyards in different situations: - hauling : prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking - hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency - progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings Specification:
- Weight: 130g
- Breaking strength: 23kN
- Certification(s): CE, EAC, NFPA 1983
- Technical Use
- Material(s) - Aluminium, Nylon
- Colour(s): yellow/black
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.