The VERTEX VENT helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both works at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centring of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed while wearing the helmet
- eyeshield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paints splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- nametag holder allows the user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
- also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
CE EN 12492, EN 397
Helmets cannot be returned if the tags have been removed, the packaging has been damaged or they have been used.
Personal use - If you are buying for yourself it is zero VAT
Business use - If you are an employer or work for a company buying for employees choose the VAT listing here.
VAT Receipts are provided with the helmets.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.