The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK carabiner is designed for use on progression lanyards. Its ergonomic design and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors. The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard.
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- Ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use.
- It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- Simplified inspection: - H profile protects markings from abrasion
- Identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 362 SKUs SKUs M40A RLA
- Weight 100 g
- Locking system TWIST-LOCK
- Major axis strength 25 kN
- Minor axis strength 10 kN
- Open gate strength 8 kN
- Gate opening 25 mm
- Guarantee 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.