Petzl Volt Harness
Fall arrest and work positioning harness with attachment point for vertical progression on rail or cable
The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT harness is very easy to don, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS and FAST LT automatic buckles that allow it to be donned with feet on the ground. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. Its LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, ensuring optimal comfort during progression. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Quick and easy donning:
- - waistbelt equipped with a FAST LT PLUS automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- - FAST automatic leg loop buckles allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings
- - DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on waistbelt and shoulder straps for precise adjustment
- - leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- - wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow
- - foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- - LADDER CLIMB ventral attachment point adapts to all uses (progression, positioning and occasional suspension), offering the possibility of connecting a lanyard, a descender or a fall-arrest trolley. For vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the trolley, which distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position
- - side slots allow a seat to be installed, for greater comfort during prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- - side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- - stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- - equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Size 0 - Waist - 65-80cm, Leg loops - 44-59cm, Stature - 160-180cm, Weight - 2055g
- Size 1 - Waist - 70-93cm, Leg loops - 47-62cm, Stature - 165-185cm, Weight - 2100g
- Size 2 - Waist - 83-120cm, Leg loops - 50-65cm, Stature - 175-200cm, Weight - 2055g
- CE EN 361
- CE EN 358
- CE EN 813
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.