High-strength steel carabiner High-strength VULCAN carabiners are designed for rescue professionals. With a large gate opening and high strength, these carabiners are ideal for setting multiple anchors where conditions are difficult and weight is not an issue. This carabiner is available in the TRIACT-LOCK version for frequent manipulation and the SCREW-LOCK version for occasional use.
- Steel suitable for harsh conditions
- For use with heavy loads
- Large size for easy attachment of multiple items
- Large opening for connection to thick anchors
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
- Two locking systems available (SCREW-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK), and also available in black
- Screw lock
- CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC
- Strength - 40kN - major axis, 16kN - minor axis, 11kN - open gate
- Gate opening 29mm
- Weight - 265g
- Guarantee - 3 years
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.