The blue Protos has been fed back to us that it is the most visible colour in a forest setting, standing out from all the other colours by far.
When it comes to safety you can't beat or even match the Protos with any other helmet on the market today. It has 8X more safety, a greater field of view and with it, all being integrated there is less chance of the helmet catching on twigs and branches allowing you to move through the tree with ease.
ORDER Before 2 p.m. for next day delivery (excludes Saturday)
8X MORE SAFETY
- Greater field of view compared to all tested helmets on the market. Offers maximum sight.
- The neck protector guards the back of the head and from impacts when falling and minimizes the danger of basal skull fractures.
- The sporty colour combination has 35% more visible surface. The highly increased visibility gives the wearer a great advantage in situations where they might be hard to spot (foliage, coniferous woodland, blinding sunlight etc. - no matter what season)
- Due to the special cushioning construction (3-point mounting and anti-shock pads) of the interior shell impacts are effectively absorbed and not transferred to the head and respectively the spine
- With the first-time certification with EN397 and EN12492 standards, the protective helmet Protos not protects from vertical but also from horizontal impacts. This results in an innovative "all-around protection"
- Due to the elaborate interior shell, the helmet fits perfectly. In case of an impact, the energy is diffused on a large area and absorbed evenly.
- As the ear protection is always put on, it serves as additional shock protection.
- The safety ventilation slit offers high safety exactly where it is needed. Horizontal and vertical impacts are absorbed by the additional shell before the energy affects the main helmet.
Please note -
Business use - If you are an employer or work for a company buying for employees please phone and pay as VAT will need to be added.
Personal use - If you are buying for yourself it is zero VAT.