Silky TSURUGI 200mm Handsaw Large Teeth
Silky Tsurugi saw was developed at a request of popular demand, a saw that can be used between branches. Thanks to it's super slim design, it is possible to cut thick branches in the same way as other Silky saws. This was acheived by increasing the blade thickness to 1.8mm, the result being an all-round saw that will cut thin and thick branches. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan.
- Strong Mono-Construction Blade
- Considered as a premium feature by professioanls around the globe, Silky's mono-construction design not only provides a perfectly balanced hand saw, but delivers extra strength and flexibility in use. This eliminates handle and blade fatigue found in most other saws where the blade mounts to the handle.
- Sure-Grip Handle
- The non-slip rubberised grip absorbs vibration and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The screwless grip requires no tools for changing the blade.
- Cutting Capacity
- The distinctive narrow blade enables TSURUGI to work efficiently in tight branch groupings, while the straight (not curved) shape helps avoid accidental contact with adjacent branches. Built with heavy guage, special alloy steel, the strong, narrow design also reduces friction drag as the blade slices through the cut.
- Superior Quality Finish
- The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action with reduced effort. Taper ground blade enables the user's energy to be used to cut wood fibers as opposed to fighting heat building friction on the side of the blade.
- Lock System
- The shoulders on the grip make the TSURUGI sit firmly in the sheath and prevent it falling out due to accidental contact.
- The sheath opening is equipped with six rollers to reduce wear and tear when the saw is drawn or holstered.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.