The Canopy W-Air Type A Chainsaw Trouser is specifically designed for climber, foresters and ground staff with the front only leg protection. This new trouser combines all the key features of the excellent Innovation & W-Air styles.
- Front only protection.
- Full stretch TeXXion HV upper with water-and dirt repellent.
- Teflon® finish.
- Waterproof Pezaflex Aqua on the knees.
- Integrated gaiters with boot lace hook to avoid sawdust in your boots.
- Mesh ventilation.
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook, eye and press stud.
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure.
- 1 inset back pocket with flap and closed by a zipper.
- 1 patched thigh pocket with zip closure
- 1 patched smartphone pocket with waterproof lining on the right leg with splash-proof zip closure.
- Elasticated waist with loops for belt and loops for velcro braces.
- Elastic waist with loops for velcro braces.
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg.
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester).
- The waterproof anti-wicking fabric below on top of the protective inlay.
- Elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoelaces.
- 6 layer front protective inlay based on Dyneema® yarns.
- EUROPEAN STANDARDS EN 381-5 : 1995 / Class 1 - 20 m/s design A
- CE EN ISO 13688 : 2013