|Max. Airflow m³/h||730|
|Weight kg 1)||4.2|
|Vibration levels left/right m/s² 2)||7.5|
|Sound power level dB(A) 3)||103.0|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 3)||89.0|
1) with blower tube, without fuel
2) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
3) According to DIR 2006/42/EG = 2.5 (dB(A))
2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL ErgoStart (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
Considerably reduces the quantity of harmful particles in the exhaust gas.
A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.