Sugihara Chainsaw bar - light pro D009 Mount
Single piece pro guidebar lightweight version. Laser cut sections that have been filled with rigid lightweight resin to create a durable, excellent balanced bar. Small replaceable sprocket nose to give more control. A unique bar designed to be used by by professional arborists.
The 36" bar requires a 1.6mm - .063" gauge chain for example the oregon 75LPX
Sugihara Quality *Manufactured and polished to perfection from the highest quality steel
- Solid Steel Construction
- Super wear resistant rails
- Even heat distribution which reduces rail cracking chipping
- Extreme bar resiliency prevents permanent bending
Available lengths - 15-36" / 37-91cm
Chain required - Husqvarna H42, Oregon 73LPX
Weight Number drive links
15" - 860g 56DL
18" - 970g 68DL
20" - 1050g 72DL
24" - 1305g 84DL
28" - 1495g 92DL
30" - 1790g 102DL
36" - 2000g 115DL Requires a 1.6mm-.063 gauge chain
Fits the following models
- 61, 64, 65, 66, 70, 77, 160, 162
- 163, 180, 181, 185, 260, 263, 266
- 268, 272, 280, 281, 285, 288, 298
- 362XP, 365, 371, 372XP, 380, 385XP
- 575XP, 576XP, 390XP, 394XP, 395XP
Plus many other brands and models that use the D009, large Husqvarna mount
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.