The anti- SHOCK tool lanyard is another innovation for arborists from the house TEUFELBERGER. The particularity of this connection means for tool lies in the power absorption. In the event that more than 220 - 240 daN acting on the connecting means - for example, when the saw stuck in a road cut off - the tear is activated. As a result, the force acting on belt, fall protection system and anchorage point of the climber, reduced to 150-180 daN. The product should help to prevent injuries. The band rips open until the impact force is abgefanden. Should not solve the saw, the band rips by 70 cm on completely and the tool falls to the ground. Through a special pre-treatment of the yarns, the elastic band is highly abrasion resistant.
1) Response force (static) for antiSHOCK action
2) Tear-open force (dynamic)
3) Ruptures fully after approx. 70 cm
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.