Teufelberger PulleySaver Friction Saver
- Small Pinto pulley instead of the big one
- lightweight, easier to pull from the ground
- COMES WITH RETRIEVER BALL
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a spare part
- can be exchanged as desired
- Sirius Loop instead of Ocean Polyester Loop
- longer service life material
- DMM pull-off cone
- optimized for application
- well-known DMM quality
- Additional application by OD Loop 7mm with thimble and equaLIZA
The climbing rope moves with the usual ease on the PINTO pulley. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the pulleySAVER returns to its original position even after a thousand cycles. And the pulleySAVER comes with the patented TEUFELBERGER [slaice]®. The attachment as anchor point on a tree can be implemented in four different configurations: as a swinging element in a double strand configuration, as a choke hitch, wrapped in a double strand configuration, and constricted in a double strand configuration.
For the pulleySAVER, both Ocean Polyester Loop and Sirius Loop can be purchased as separate replacement parts, but not certified by a PPE standard. The breaking force rating applies to the pulleySAVER between Soft Eye and PINTO pulley and to the Ocean Polyester Loop 8 mm P when subjected to a straight-line pull under laboratory conditions in the as-new state.
The pulleySAVER is available in 1,25m, 2,50m and 4m length
||min. Breaking strength [daN]
||min. Breaking strength [lbs]
Standard Mainland UK Delivery:
- FREE on orders over £60 (excluding VAT) - £72 (inc VAT)
- £4.75 - Orders upto £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- In stock items are dispatched on a 24 hr delivery as standard.
- Orders received on a working day (Mon-Fri) are delivered within 1-5 working days
- Orders received on Friday will be delivered on Monday if in stock.
- Saturday deliveries are available by phone order - 0151 345 9971
Click for more information on Delivery and Returns.